Friday, September 09, 2005

Ottawa Bound

Just getting ready to head to our Nation's Capital tomorrow morning. Looking forward to spending some time in the old haunt and hoping to see some friends while I'm in town.

It's so difficult with all the responsibilities we have to balance work, home, play/family, friends etc and I am more challenged than many when it comes to balance.

Feeling miserable today. The drugs I'm taking for this cold don't seem to be working. I just want to sleep!

Hard to search now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Map this
Peter starts this off. "I can see the creek near Vashi," he SMSes. Two seconds later, he's pulled out and he's exploring the rest of India.
Hey, great blog! Keep up the good work. I will check back soon!
I have a positive affirmation site. It pretty much covers positive affirmation related stuff.
Check it out if you get the time :-)