Sunday, September 04, 2005

Death Sucks for the Living

I just recieved terrible news that a very dear friend passed away last week after a lengthy illness. Lina was a true gem in every sense of the word and lived life to the fullest. Her passing is a loss for everyone who knew her and for those that never got the chance. She could sniff out those who got "it" immediately and always suffered those who didn't with amazing class.

Lina made me laugh and gave me strength to go on when the consulting business was getting tough. She also played a big part in my changing my life - realizing that my family comes first and that no job, no matter how rewarding, is worth losing the love of those who count on you to be there.

Thanks for your honesty, your guidance and your patience - I am so lucky you came into my life.

I will miss you Lina.