Friday, April 11, 2008

Lessons from Ben

A difficult day today as I informed my staff that I am leaving to pursue other dreams. I told them of a lifetime that has led to this place and the decision to try and make it on my own. Big butterflies but the right thing to do. I also told them of the latest lesson from Ben. I've decided today that Ben is my life sherpa and throughout his 8 wise years he has led me to growth and devlopment beyond what some of the best leaders and consultants have ever been able to do. it was Ben that led me to this place where my hope and my wish is that he learns from this latest move that perhaps the most important thing in life is doing what makes you happy. Sounds so simple yet so few of us actually do it. Life is too short not to - even if it means taking the path less travelled. thanks again ben. I hope I will do you proud.

Look out world - Mike Randall Communications is Born!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You have been putting lots of time in writing blogs these days – That’s great – I love to read your blogs. I agree with you that the most important thing in life is doing what makes you happy. Kudos to you for having the courage to act – You are definitely setting a great example for your son. You are one of the few that at the end of your life – You will be able to look back and feel great about the person you have become.