Monday, April 07, 2008

And the Winner Is.....



Something very exciting happened recently that has helped to put even more in perspective for me and where I am going. I have been fortunate enough to win an IABC Gold Quill Award of Merit in the area of Strategic Communications. Considered the Oscar of the Communications World, this award place the strategic direction we developed as the best of the best in the world.

For someone who has spent his whole life seeking acceptance this is a great feeling. For someone who recently learned that watching others experience success can be even more rewarding, this is a great award for my team!!

So it's off to the Big Apple in June to accept the award. BTW, the host for the evening's events is Padma Lakshmi - Super Model!!!

As London Tipton, heiress airhead from my son's favourite show "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" says "Yeah Me" As I love to say..."Yeah team!!!"

See you in New York

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are funny - You deserve that award - happy for you ... Go Mike Go! Go Team Go!