Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lessons Along The Way

Have you have had one of those days when you wake up and everything seems different?  Things seem clearer.  Where you're headed and what you need to do to get there seems more obvious somehow.

I am excited about the future and the opportunities in front of me.  I'm excited (and a little frightened) about the prospects for growth.  I am focused on where I want to go and I'm having a ball learning along the way.

It's been over 5 years since I took the plunge to be on my own and, despite all my complaints over the trials and tribulations about being a small business owner, I am looking forward to the next five years.

The people, clients and colleagues I've met along the way have each added something to my journey of continuous learning.   They've allowed me to help others with what I've figured out along the way.

While it's five years in, it feels like the start of something new.

I guess that's the way it's supposed to be if it's something you love.




No comments: