Wednesday, June 22, 2005

A trip to Our Nations Capital

While it's been a couple of days I now have the time to once again provide some musings. The interesting thing is that I have yet to really share this URL with anyone but a couple of family members - I guess Blogs are a personal escape anyhow.

So here I am in the nations capital - a place that should have leadership oozing from its pores. This is a place I know well. I have spent time here surrounded by people yet alone. I have also found friendships here that will last a lifetime. What I have discovered is that leadership in this town actually finds you when you're looking somewhere else - the problem is that most of the true leaders have lost their drive to lead or their vision on where they were going.

Spent time trying to help others find their own direction today. In many ways they to are searching for a leader.

Beautiful day with a great deal of success and happiness.

It's a great day to keep searching.

No comments: